Guidelines for issuing shareholder earnings reports are as follows:
- The income reports were sent by mail to the investors addresses according to Hypera Pharma investor registration data.
- For shareholders with their shares registered at the B3 S.A. depository, the address data considered to send the report is address registered with the stockbroker with which the Investor operates in the stock market. In case of divergence, the change must be requested to the stockbroker. For shareholders with shares registered only with the bookkeppping bank , the change must be requested at the branches of Banco Bradesco S.A.
- The duplicate of the income report can be issued in the following ways:
- Account holder of Banco Bradesco S.A .:
- Through Internet Banking / Investments / Consultations / Income Reports.
- Bradesco non-account holder:
- at any Bradesco branch upon presentation of personal identification documents.
- or forwarding an e-mail to email@example.com. When requesting the e-mail, the shareholder must inform his full name, Social Security number and attach an ID copy with photo, Social Security Information and an updated Proof of Address.”
Last updated on March 10, 2021.